Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas questions...

To: "Richard Solomon" <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas questions...
From: "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:58:29 -0400
My Cushcraft A3S was given to me as used gear in 2005. It was at the
previous owner's QTH for an unspecified time. Mine is still going strong.
Working DX and up to 320 countries since 2005.
I have an A3WS stacked above it. Works just as good as the A3S.

For what it's worth.

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com