Re: [TowerTalk] guying a Rohn 25 tower

To: mikflathead@aol.com,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guying a Rohn 25 tower
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 14:30:34 +0000
Some good info offered by others, but I would add that
If you have a reasonable choice, you might want to avoid guying
to the roof.  Sooner or later, if your roof uses say, asphalt
shingles, it will need replacing.  So then you're faced with
having to do some temporary guying or some kind of
work-around.

73,
Charlie, N0TT