Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna spacing on mast

To: "Michael Zeglen" <kl7ai@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna spacing on mast
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:31:41 -0500
Michael,

I have had good success by mounting a 9 element 440 beam 5 ft above my TH6
and a 14el 2m beam 5 ft above the 440 beam.
I also have a tri-band J-Pole (440/220/144) mounted about 2 foot above the
2M beam. The TH6 is at 50ft.

With this spacing, I have not noted any detuning of either of the 4
antennas. The boom of the 2M beam goes through a horizontal mounted TV rotor
so I can rotate it for Vertical (FM) or Horizontal (SSB) orientation.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP