Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Attach a PL-259 to a 1/2" hardline

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>,towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Attach a PL-259 to a 1/2" hardline
From: Charlie Carroll <k1xx@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:37:12 -0500
I do not recall if CATV pin connectors were made for 1/2 inch cable, but
certainly they are for 3/4" hardline.  I have seen pin connector adapters that
go to type N.  But they have the smaller, 75 ohm center conductor.  Mating with
a 50 connector or adapter would spread the center contacts a bit.  But, who
cares when it's all free!

73 charlie, k1xx