[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Attach a PL-259 to a 1/2" hardline

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Attach a PL-259 to a 1/2" hardline
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:13:38 -0500 (EST)
"My" attachment is geared for the 75 ohms, cable TV cable with a 1/2" shield
diameter. The whole cable has a 5/8" outside diameter You can probably use
something similar but with a different diameter coupling for other sizes. I
purchased 500 feet of this cable (for $1) on an auction. (Nobody knew what is
was used for :-).

I will add more pictures to show more details, something I have been asked to
do (and need to be done for clarity).

Hans - N2JFS