Re: [TowerTalk] ground rod depth problem due to rocky soil -- solutions?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground rod depth problem due to rocky soil -- solutions?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:46:18 +0000
My program doesn't do strap, so instead of 2" strap that the OP has, I
substituted 1" wire which gives a slightly smaller surface area... the OP
said he was going have 700' of buried stuff so that is what I used... of
course you can't bury in rock, but I can simulate it as a worst case, the 1'
of topsoil on top shows there isn't much difference.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net