Re: [TowerTalk] Lube om Hose clamps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lube om Hose clamps
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:35:34 -0500
I'll be obnoxiously repetitive ... use SILICONE SEAL as the lubricant ... after some hours .. the silicone seal will cure and 'harden', though it will still be pliable years later.

The silicone seal will act as a lubricant while tightening ... and will protect the 'gears' from moisture.

Use the type made for aquariums to avoid the problem of acetic acid formation while curing.

73
Don
N8DE