[TowerTalk] AlfaSpid tracking software?

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AlfaSpid tracking software?
From: "Andrew J. Buckler (BBMSC)" <andrew.buckler@bbmsc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:01:05 +0000
Hello,
I have an AlfaSpid and want to use tracking software for EME and AMSAT. It
seems that Nova has the most functionality, and HRD also offers tracking
capability, presumably most useful for AMSAT since it also supports my rig
interface. However it is not clear how to get the AlfaSpid controller interface
setup. Comments?

Thank you,
Andy, K2OP
-------------------------------------
Andrew J. Buckler, Principal
BBMSC
225 Main Street, Suite 15 | Wenham, MA  01984  USA
Office: +1-978-468-0508
Fax: +1-978-468-0527
andrew.buckler@bbmsc.com<mailto:andrew.buckler@bbmsc.com> |
www.bbmsc.com<http://www.bbmsc.com/>

This e-mail is from Buckler Biomedical Sciences LLC, a scientific research
firm, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or
any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and
any attachments. Thank you.