[TowerTalk] TA-33 Traps needed...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Traps needed...
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:35:02 -0400
I'm forwarding this message for Mike, K0AZ.

Please do not reply to this email to the list.  Respond to Mike at the email
address below if you can help him and a new ham, out.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC

Start of forwarded message:
Some of you know I am looking for traps for a Mosley TA-33. I am
making this shot gun email up to dig a bit deeper in trying to find
what I need to get this antenna back in service and to be put on
the air by a new ham. Please ask or tell your friends and associates
who might have/know of any traps available. You can give anyone
my email address or phone who might be able to help.
I am including the ad I have running in a couple places for detail
of what I need. I would be interested in any piece or part of what
I need as getting it all from one source might be difficult.

Wanted Mosley TA-33 TRAPS I am looking for 1 each director
and driven element traps. 2 each reflector traps.
OR 3 15turn coils from director or reflector traps and
1 25 turn coil from reflector and 1 23 turn coil from driven element.
What have you got?
Must be in good condition with no breaks or cracks.
Thanks for any help. Please contact Mike K0AZ
k0az@centurytel.net  OR 417-466-0401     73

Thanks in advance for any help, Mike

             K0AZ
       Mike Sanders