Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio
From: RMorris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:44:05 -0400
It's against the rules to get money for sending a message or advertise a sale
at your radio store or pizza shop.

It's not for you to lease a piece of hardware or rent my beach house and use
(renting?)my radio.

This deal is renting my radio with a real long mic cord.

In the QST with the last DX contest results, bunch of guys did multi op, but
were not there.
Each in his own house. All the rigs and antenna were within the 500 or 1000
foot circle.
Doesn't say anything about the operators.

Sent from my iPad