Re: [TowerTalk] hairpin matches

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hairpin matches
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 00:28:50 -0000
Use any method that you want to construct the antenna, it is not important.
I use DX Engineering insulated element brackets for a 3" boom, but many
products are available to insulate the element at McMaster Carr or even your
local hardware store.  Or you can convert your old KLM. etc into an OWA
beam.  The only important thing is that you use the same effective element
lengths and positions.