Re: [TowerTalk] Best way to mount two LPDA on single mast

To: "K7LXC@aol.com" <K7LXC@aol.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best way to mount two LPDA on single mast
From: Kevin Shea <fourstar4sale@yahoo.ie>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 02:42:05 +0100 (BST)
Steve,

I did buy your book!  I also looked at older articles on this reflector, both
sources are just excellent!  Thanks for these common sense (not that I would
have been able to figure them out on my own) and proven ideas.  As I tell my
staff, my grey hair means I have wisdom or as you more honestly state I've
already made the mistakes and you benefit from that experience.

I am glad you are encouraging me to have a concrete guy build the rebar cage,
the design in the engineering drawings is more than confusing!

Kevin N9JKP