Re: [TowerTalk] Driving ground rods

To: "garyk9gs@wi.rr.com" <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Driving ground rods
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 23:53:10 -0700
Gary many of the big names hammer drills have the ground rod adaptor. The trick
is to find the rental co who has them both.  I use to use a home brew dual
handled piece of 2" od 1/2" wall X 36".  But scraped that when I found about
the Hammer drill routine .
 I put in 26 8' roofs in a four hour rental  So I second the use of this tool.

Wayne W3EA
Sent from my iPad