[TowerTalk] Rotor location

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor location
From: Rex Turvin <turvin2009@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:44:01 -0800 (PST)
I now have my Rohn 25 tower assembled awaiting my concrete to cure before
erecting.
I am getting ready to mount my rotor. At the top of the Rohn 25 sections I am
using A BPL25G thrust bearing assembly section which has the top plate
approximately 18" above the 1st section of cross members. My plan is to place
the rotor at the 2nd set of cross members on the top section.
Is this a good distance from the thrust bearing? If not, how much spacing do I
need and why?
Thank you in advance for the advice. Wanting to make sure I do this as best as
possible.
73 NR6M

ex: KF7NMD

Sincerely,