Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor location

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor location
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:16:24 -0500
On 11/27/2013 7:04 AM, Mike Reublin NF4L wrote:
I did that, but with a custom plate that fits in the center of a section. As
Steve said, the standard Rohn plate won't fit there. W8TTH made the plate.
http://normsfab.com

The problem comes getting the rotators in and out at places other than where the reinforcements leave a gap. Some fit and some don't. On my 25G I could only get the rotator in an out at those gaps. My accessory shelf fits most anywhere. You do have to move a few inches up or down from the bends in the reinforcement rods. However it's getting replaced with the LM470 even before I got it finished. Had it durn near done, when I was interrupted.

73

Roger (K8RI)

73, Mike NF4L