Re: [TowerTalk] Change in SWR

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Change in SWR
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 11:00:29 -0700

Good engineering won't catch everything inside nature's bell curve, and the lack of good engineering doesn't mean that something will fail. Those who use either case to ignore the physics of any particular situation are .... well, let's just say there is a reason that "ignore" and "ignorant" have the same root.

Dave   AB7E