Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:59:02 -0500
I have two M2 antennas up. I talked with them several times. They were always helpful.

One of the antennas was a special antenna that I bought from someone else new in the box. I was told to check with M2 about the dimensions. One problem was the way the Phillystran attached the the linear loading at the boom which had been fixed after the antenna I have was sold. They supplied the fix quickly.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Dutson