Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna
From: Bill Feissner <ai3q@pa.metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:52:10 -0500
I also had a bad experience with M2. Ordered replacement parts for a damaged antenna and when I went to repair it I found the 2 1/2 in swagged on the end tubing was actually 1 1/2 in, tubing. I had sent them drawings and a list of the tubing sizes only to be told if I reordered they will be sure to get it right..Imagine that, no offer to correct the 2 pieces they messed up. That was the only offer i received from them. Bad customer service.