Re: [TowerTalk] Need to communicate with the sysop/moderstor for TT.

To: K0DAN <k0dan@comcast.net>, Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need to communicate with the sysop/moderstor for TT.
From: WILLIAM MARX <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:32:23 -0800 (PST)
Yup he says he is from Microsoft....I said really? Microsoft is calling me
should I be scared? He said Yes you should. He said his name is Dave Jones with
a very heavy Indian accent.

 I yelled to my wife Hey guess what I am getting a call from Davey Jones. He
still didn't catch on.

I kept him on the phone for ten minutes and he finally said Go to H...! and
hung up.

His phone number was 919 756-9589.

I read a little about them when I Google'd the number and some said simply say
you don't have a computer and they go away...

Bill Marx W2CQ