Re: [TowerTalk] [RFI] Back of desk grounding buss

To: "Charlie Gallo" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>, "Mike Fahmie" <wa6zty@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [RFI] Back of desk grounding buss
From: "Gary J - N5BAA" <qltfnish@omniglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:13:49 -0500
Home Depot carries a solid copper plate that is approx 8 inches wide by 36 inches long and about 3/32 (maybe 1/8th) in thickness. I bought one (about $50.00 less 10% military discount). I used what I needed for tower area, outside shack and inside for a common connect and still had enough to sell to some guys in the club to recoup some of my investment. They got a good deal for a small amount of copper and in the long run so did I. It's in the electrical department by the grounding bars at my Home Depot.

Gary J
N5BAA

-----Original Message----- From: Charlie Gallo