Re: [TowerTalk] Welding Rebar

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\) on TT'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Welding Rebar
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 15:37:24 -0500
My thought on welding the ears to the plate would include another small
plate or angle off to the side of the ear for additional support rather than
just welding the bottom of the ear to the plate. You would end up with
something that looked like the ear was welded to a large rod but would have
the additional support of being attached across the bottom of the ear as
well as the edge and part of the side.

For a different tower I would just change to a different plate.
Not sure why I would want to take that tower down unless it would be to move
it to a new location.

Roger, can I contact you off list with a computer question? I tried in the
past but your email you use here may not work?

Thanks
Gary  K4FMX