Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps
From: Edwin Karl <edk0kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:44:56 -0500
I have been using an Optibeam 16-5 at 100 ft for 7 years. Built like a battleship. Performs exceptionally well. I can't praise the antenna or support from the factory more.
You put it together, no tuning, and it works.

I would recommend Opitbeam over the others in a heart beat, no matter the size. A
real class act.

73!

ed K0KL