Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:50:06 -0500
If I recall, the Mosley beams faired quite poorly in the K7LXC/N0AX test. These beams do have a reputation for being well made, however.

The best performing were the Force12. The Optibeam and the Force12 are of a similar design concept.

For that reason, of these two choices, the Optibeam would seem the better choice.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown