Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:29:17 -0700
I actually had a Gotham 10/15/20 meter quad up for quite a while. It worked very good for me. I had it on a 30 telescoping mast and a bad windstorm took it down after about 4 years.

I know everyone says Gotham antennas were junk - may have been, but I had a ball with it and think it cost me about $50. Lotta bang for the buck! 73
Tom W7WHY