Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10 throu 20 beam traps or no traps
From: Matthew King - KK4CPS <KK4CPS@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:59:02 -0400
Here's a question for Steve and the crowd.  I was given a Mosley Pro 67,
but none of the hardware is there.  No u-bolts, no spacer blocks, nothing.
 Mosley advises that it's going to be about 300 dollars for all of the
hardware.  Given its lackluster performance in the tests, is worth paying
for the hardware to just get up a beam of some sort, or should that 300
dollars be put towards something else?  What might that something else be
if that's roughly all my budget allows?

Thanks y'all!

Matt
KK4CPS