Re: [TowerTalk] Building a W6NL Moxon 40 Meter Beam.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building a W6NL Moxon 40 Meter Beam.
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 11:36:04 -0400
Force 12, for many years, used ordinary gray PVC tubing, split lengthwise, to insulate its elements from the boom and any metallic mounting hardware. The element mounts are aluminum sheet hat sections, pop-riveted to the boom and u-bolted to the element/pvc sandwich.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.