Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: freight cost of tower part

To: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: freight cost of tower part
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:02:17 -0700
or try freightquote.com used them a couple of times for Less Than Truck Load (LTL).

Also, some companies offer employees their contract rates, so ask some local friends....

Also, are you asking FedEx or FedEx Freight? I have 350# on the way from Rohn IL to Redmond, WA for far less than $400 via FedEx Freight.

Grant KZ1W