[TowerTalk] Fwd: [Bulk] Re: freight cost of tower part

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: [Bulk] Re: freight cost of tower part
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 00:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
Fedex has special shipping charge for shipping between "manufacturer" and
"customer". The charge quoted me was between resident to resident. Maybe I
should become a "manufacturer or radio towers" ;). I am not a good liar but ...

A 10 foot tower part is too big for UPS. I have not checked USPS but suspect
it's too big for them too.

Hans - N2JFS