Re: [TowerTalk] Challenging Grounding/Bonding Situation ?

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\) on TT'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Challenging Grounding/Bonding Situation ?
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@largeriver.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 21:05:19 -0500
Ranges and dryers of yesteryear had only 3 wires, 2 hot and neutral/ground.
They had to be on a dedicated circuit so as to not energize some other
appliance on the same feed if there was an open neutral.

Now days these appliances all require 4 wires. Old ones are still
grandfathered as far as I know.

But the discussion was about the main feed to the breaker panel.

73
Gary  K4FMX