Re: [TowerTalk] Challenging Grounding/Bonding Situation ?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Challenging Grounding/Bonding Situation ?
From: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:58:44 -0400
Shawn.

That will be determined by the terms and conditions of the policy (e.g., code
grandfathering) along with input from the adjuster who inspects the damage.
However, If you comply with current NEC as well as any local code that may
deviate from the NEC, I would think you've done your job to mitigate damages.

Paul, W9AC

Sent from my iPad