Re: [TowerTalk] north

To: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] north
From: Charles Gallo <charlie@thegallos.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 16:07:41 -0500
Everyone is missing the easiest way. Put up the plastic owl, and rotate it
slowly every day till the pigeons no longer roost, and THAT is true north

I've found a good way to stop the pigeons from roosting on my antenna about a
week ago, or should I say it found me. A local red tail hawk that nests about
1/3 mile away has discovered the pigeons. He started taking a pigeon or so a
day from my yard or antenna. For some reason, the pigeons have been reduced in
number by a lot more than the number he has eaten. Man the feathers fly when he
hits the bird...

--
73 de KG2V
Charlie