Re: [TowerTalk] north

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] north
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:38:55 -0600
Ah, but you are not allowing for plate tectonics! Continental drift since your information was gathered was not allowed for. TSK TSK

Patrick    NJ 5G    ;)    ;)

On 12/25/2014 1:24 PM, Chuck Dietz wrote:
I guess I'm just lucky.  I bought the Corps of Engineers map for my
location and the highrise buildings in downtown Houston are about 20 miles
due north.  On most days I can see them to aim the antennas.

Merry Christmas!

Chuck W5PR

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>