Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Antenna to Shack Ground Connection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Antenna to Shack Ground Connection
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:16:10 -0800
On 2/3/15 7:35 PM, Gary Schafer wrote:

The Polyphasers are listed devices. Not UL but one of the several other
certified labs. At least they were some years ago. I don't remember the lab
that they used.

Polyphaser (now part of Smiths Power)

IS-50UX doesn't appear to be listed (UHF connectors, 1.5-750 MHz) It has a CE mark, but I'm not sure that counts, since you self certify for CE. There's no RU or TuV mark visible in the picture.

There's no easy way to figure out from their website.. I suppose one could send them an email asking if they're listed, and if so, who did the tests.