Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Dipole Center Insulator

To: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Dipole Center Insulator
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:53:05 -0800
I've used them many times for coax, air and power drops, and found quantities on ebay cheap. I get the correct diameter for the cable and fudge whatever the fastener end might be to meet the need (e.g. 3/4" conduit end, make a small adapter to the tension cable). New they are pricey. Here is a great deal right now - fits RG8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Box-of-20-Hubbell-073-04-1278-Genuine-Kellems-Grips-Dia-Range-41-56-/261732195407?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf0745c4f

Grant  KZ1W