Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole Center Insulator

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole Center Insulator
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 21:31:34 -0500

I don't care for the Budwig with it's heavy rod connections.  I found
it difficult to get reliable connections to the legs of the antenna
that don't break.  My recent wires have used the Jetstream center
insulators from R and L Electronics:
  http://www.randl.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=67526

They're fairly robust and I suspect would even take the stress of being
strung between a couple tall trees (although my wires are all hung as
inverted Vs).

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV