Re: [TowerTalk] Lowering HDX 589

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lowering HDX 589
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:01:15 -0500
A buddy uses a 3000lb rated worm gear winch. I forget the brand but it is junk. I just email him and asked him to send the pics he took of it last weekend. It is only about 6 months old, is rusting badly, and appears that the pin that holds the gear from the handle to the worm gear is about to fall out. Don't recall the brand but is is made in Mexico.
-Mike

-----Original Message----- From: WK1W - Ivan Shapiro