Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:04:52 -0600
Several have mentioned potential failure points for the SteppIR antennas. I
haven't heard about many failures. In fact, I can't think of any. There are a
fair number in us by now. How often are failures encountered?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith