Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices for K4XS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna choices for K4XS
From: "Michael Poteet" <mcpoteet@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 00:08:17 -0500
May I take this thread a tad off subject...does anyone following this thread
have any experience with the 5 band Spider Beam?  I am curious what users think
of it in terms of performance and durability?  Also, how well does the
aluminum, rotating mast system work?  When guyed according to spec is the
rotating mast system stable enough for a permanent installation?

Mike     W5FTD