Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: antenna choices for K4XS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: antenna choices for K4XS
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 10:47:02 -0400
I picked up a used F12 C19XR disassembled, all parts marked for $500
All I had to do was clean the sections/tubes where they inserted into the next tube. It was "banded together with the small parts in a box. I did replace the U-bolts.

I don't know if the price was high, low, or right on the money, but a $2000 antenna for $500 was acceptable to me. No measuring except to double check the markings.

73 and good luck,

Roger (K8RI)