Re: [TowerTalk] WD-40

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WD-40
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:06:54 -0500
Eddie, Thanks for the splendid idea!

I sometimes use a small diameter length of plastic tubing or a small diameter soda straw as a pipette to put a few drops where I want them. Harbor Freight used to sell (and may still) DIY metal reusable aerosol bottles made of metal. They have a Schrader valve to pressurize them from shop air or bicycle pump and are pretty solvent proof.

Patrick   NJ5G