Re: [TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wes@attawayforensics.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 22:25:51 -0600
All of these work-around methods are fine but the root problem is between Contesting.com and Yahoo. These problems do not exist with any other list server I use, ham radio or otherwise. There should be no fundamental need to use a certain e-mail program or to have to set up an array of special filters.

Wes - N5WA