Re: [TowerTalk] Has anyone every put up a V-beam?

To: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Has anyone every put up a V-beam?
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:46:47 -0400
Hi Duane,

Kencove Farm Fence Supplies sells a number of different types of fence wires, including steel. I've called and talked to them in the past concerning small diameter fiberglass rod and they were very approachable so they may be a good source of information for no-stretch wire.

Also, if you order their catalog, you'll receive a new one in the mail several times a year.

http://www.kencove.com/fence/Wire_products.php

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC