Re: [TowerTalk] Basic Question about Antenna Height and Treetops

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Basic Question about Antenna Height and Treetops
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:43:15 -0400
I agree that trees likely have little impact at HF. Some trees may react
differently others and it may also vary with the seasons. This is not
something that can be easily noticed. Since we have to work with what we
have I would not be concerned about the trees, unless one or two are
physically in the way of the antennas.

John KK9A

Re: [TowerTalk] Basic Question about Antenna Height and Treetops
from [K0DAN]    [Permanent Link][Original]