Re: [TowerTalk] Laws of Physics Repealed!

To: "Donald Chester" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Laws of Physics Repealed!
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:39:31 -0400
Thanks Don for the memory,

I bought a Gotham V-80 vertical as a junior in High School shortly after I received my novice in 1962. I assumed that the ad must have been honest. My best 80M novice DX was an OO report on 40M "out-of-band." (2x the 80M novice freq. WAS NOT in the 40M novice band..)

I've never believed antenna ads since!

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message----- From: Donald Chester