Re: [TowerTalk] Myantennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Myantennas
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:55:27 +0100
I use few of "dannys" Baluns (CMC) and few years a go we did together some
tests and measurements and with his
help I rebuilded   balun from my 80m yagi. Since that I never had any more
troubles with it
( I needed to take 80m yagi b4 that twice down from the tower because of
failure in old balun)!
Same version of that balun I installed on some others 80m yagi in past years
and they never had failures!

I can say only that myantennas baluns, CMCs and transformers are pretty good
and running here perfectly.

btw Danny was working for Cushcraft  and is designer of X-7 and X-9
multiband yagi and some other vertical antennas!

73s
Braco
E7(7)DX/OE1EMS