Re: [TowerTalk] Can´t add egg insulator...

To: K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Can´t add egg insulator...
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 21:40:31 -0500
Whoa! Cable serving does not replace cable clamps; it is supposed to be
done in addition to the cable clamps. Also thimbles are called for in all
cases.

Considering the effort required to do the job properly, no wonder Preformed
 Big Grips have become the preferred termination method.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/13/2015 7:15:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,