Re: [TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rope/Guying
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 07:50:44 -0600
Henk, Thanks for the mention of Mastrant. Good stuff and available here in the US from recognized sources. Now I don't have to shop at ship chandlers with at least some specialization in small sailboats to get the "good stuff."

Thanks again and best wishes to you and yours for the coming new year.

Patrick        NJ5G