Re: [TowerTalk] Heavy duty free-standing tower options?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heavy duty free-standing tower options?
From: Gary Huber <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:32:25 -0600
Hill Radio owned by WA9GCK, is located in Bloomington, IL is located some forty-five miles east of Rohn. Glenn Hill in addition operating Hill Radio as a two-way radio shop has been a Rohn Distributor. I recall his Rohn Tower advertisements in QST back in the seventies. Hill Radio is just five miles from my QTH, and WA9GCK is an active member of our local radio club.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M