Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate

To: StellarCAT <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:38:22 -0600
Gary,

If I were you, instead of fighting it, I would buy galvanized (tapped oversize)
hex nuts and use them instead of the locknuts.  I don't know when they started
using locknuts, but for decades they did not use them.  There are thousands of
towers installed without locknuts and without problems as a result.

73... Stan, K5GO