Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 07:42:48 -0500
eBay has them starting at...

     Fiat 124 Spider 2000 131 Drive Shaft Flex Flexible Joint Doughnut
     Disc 4516801

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiat-124-Spider-2000-131-Drive-Shaft-Flex-Flexible-Joint-Doughnut-Disc-4516801-/152074720100?hash=item23685c1364:g:J8IAAOSwxN5WT9Kj&vxp=mtr>

 * $15.25

On 5/3/2016 9:12 PM, Stein-Roar Brobakken Rag LB3RE wrote:
Hello

Maybe you think of drive shaft pad/joints ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drive-Shaft-Coupler-fits-2005-2011-Dodge-Charger-Magnum-Challenger-DORM-/231589278784?hash=item35ebcbf440:g:a4kAAOSw9N1VqAfp&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Flexible-drive-shaft-joint-for-VAUXHALL-Opel-Frontera-/231932309467?hash=item36003e2fdb:g:zM8AAOxyBvZTQYN-&vxp=mtr

This can be place above the rotor and have steel plate seperatly..

This ones will absorbe energy/twisting

73s LB3RE Rag